HOW GLOW IN THE DARK WORKS
Essential Information on How to Use Glow in the Dark Jewelry
(Glow in the dark material is non-toxic and non-radioactive. It can be charged over and over again almost indefinitely and will keep working for over 10 years.)
- Put the glowing part of your jewelry piece real close to a light source (the glowing part is usually a center sphere, particles or dust on roses, crystals, inscriptions, bottle contents, cabochons, etc.).
- Use any light bulb at home or put it under direct sunlight. Charging takes only 1-3 minutes.
- Included with some items, there is a UV blacklight keychain/keyring. UV blacklight is the most powerful charging source for glow in the dark items. Direct the keychain’s light to the glowing part of your piece (1 minute).
- After charging the glowing part with any light source mentioned in Step 1, go into a very dark area (a room, a street at night, a bar, a club, etc.). There can be no faint lights in that area, as they will affect the visibility of the glow.
- Depending on the color of the item you purchased, the glowing piece will glow for some time (please refer to BRIGHTNESS AND CHARGING below for more information on glowing periods).