If You are a Dungeon Explorer, then this Dwarven Necklace is for You
Dwemer artifacts are highly prized throughout the Empire, although since they are technically the property of the Emperor, the sale of them is illegal. This did not stop some artifacts from falling into the back of my wagon. The acquisition of this Dwarven Necklace was extremely dangerous, because of the remote location of the ruin, and the multitude of aged and unreliable Dwemer machinery within, including the Steam Centurion and other automata, as well as sophisticated traps of which the Dwemer are particularly fond.
Are You in the Mages Guild?
- Mystical and Intriguing: I believe you will find more information about this artifact in one of the Mages Guilds. If this turns out to be unsuccessful, maybe you could look for Calcelmo – the most recognized scholar on the Dwemer in the world. Finding him may prove difficult.
- Looks really powerful: although I still haven’t figured out what it exactly does, it emits an extremely powerful light at night. This means that the power inside is latent, ready to be accessed by you!
- Sturdy and long-lasting: I believe it is made from the best metal alloys plated in antique color. Its appearance is of a powerful amulet. The chain seems to be made from a mixture of hypoallergenic and nickel-free alloy metals coated with a fine layer of silver/bronze.
- Lifelong glowing capacity: the glow particles of this orb are said to last for 20+ years! They will not lose their ability to glow and can be recharged indefinitely. Charging the orb is super easy; a light source is the only thing needed.
Oh, you might need some supplies for your quest: this listing includes a UV blacklight keychain that allows you to charge the artifact anywhere you go.
- Locket: 20 mm (1″)
- Chain length: approx. 45 cm (approx. 18″)
- The locket cage is made from a mixture of hypoallergenic and nickel-free alloy metals coated with a fine layer of silver/bronze.
- The Glowing Orb is made from a secret formula of glow-in-the-dark materials that are essentially made from environment-friendly biodegradable strong polyester. It is completely safe to wear even with people with sensitive skin.
- The Pendant’s chain, just like the charm, is made from a mixture of hypoallergenic and nickel-free alloy metals coated with a fine layer of silver/bronze.
You can choose to have the Orb glow in 7 different colors:
Available colors from brightest to least bright, including glow time (please refer to our FAQ for further information about how Glow in the Dark Jewelry works):
This Piece is Still a Mystery to Us
I know this artifact is some sort of ornament but I have not figured out its function yet. Maybe you can get some clues and advice from the mages in the Mages Guild. If you happen to uncover the mystery, please let me know.
Long-lasting and Ever Glowing
I have brought with me a huge amount of dwarven armor, weapons, and relics and this particular Dwarven relic will hold a charge for some time after being left in the light for a few minutes. It gets more powerful if charged with real sunlight, but normal house lighting will allow it to charge as well. It gets weaker over time and, after the initial high glow period, it will settle to a duller glow that can be seen for some time but only in total darkness.